Monday 12 September 2011

Latest news - week beginning 12th September 2011














Dear all;

After a reasonably quiet week last week.. This week - things are
starting to pick up again.

Tonight, first of all - I am over at Stockport Art Gallery see above
for the monthly Write Out Stockport night. I always enjoy this night
as it's a relaxed, easy going poetry reading where I always use the
opportunity to read out some brand new, unperformed poetry and
on this night - it should be a few poems from my new sequence '
The End of Summer' which is very adapt after the week-end just gone's
weather which was quite chilly I must admit.

Tuesday - I am having a meet up with my guitarist, Jeff for a lengthy
band rehearsal in the afternoon at mine where we will sort out exactly
what pieces we will be doing for Didsbury Arts Festival at the end
of September and hopefully finish off our book 'A Means to an End'
(which although is officially is out in November should be available
for the end of September).

Wednesday - I am over at my other halves, which I will try to do a bit
more writing on the End of Summer sequence which is now nearly done
and then on Thursday do some submitting to magazines etc, before
heading over there again on Friday before heading on out with some
pals on Saturday for a bite to meal, then popping over to the new
Write Out Loud event in Bolton at the Wellington Pub, on Bury
New Road on Sunday night. I don't really know where that is, but
am looking forward to it.. Start time for that is 7.30pm - should be
great fun.

Have a good week folks. Next week - I should have lots more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment