Saturday 1 August 2020

What does poetry mean to me? (and new publications)

(NB. Been asked to write this for Bang about what does poetry mean to me?)

I started poetry as a freedom of expression before it became a freedom from my soul tapping away at something else altogether and I had wrote several books, fronted several bands (some more successful and tuneful than others), fronted a spoken word Podcast (Spoken Label) and now writing articles on a weekly for a online arts magazine all linked to that frightened young man who didn’t now what he wanted. I think that young man if he had a time machine would be proud of what he grew up to become knowing my journey as a poet has took off in all kinds of directions but has remained honest to myself throughout. 
Andy N, Poet, Podcaster, Musician and Journalist.

(also Bang magazine have published six newish poems of mine here

(Poets Unlimited Issue 5 has also published some new poems of mine here also)

(My work with the Sunday Tribune is also producing new material on a weekly basis here and all of my Podcasts which can be seen on the Podcast page have all been very very busy)




No comments:

Post a Comment