Thursday 15 April 2021

#NaPoWriMo 2021 - Haiku of Life (1995 and 1996)









1995


Went to Bournemouth

Forgot to set alarm clock.

Went on the next train.


(I was booked on the 6.05am to Bournemouth in 1995 for the first time. Unfortunately I didn’t set my alarm clock and had to plead with the guards to rearrange my ticket when I arrived somewhat late)


1996


Started my first band.

We mixed white noise and break-beats

over my poems.


(Second time in Bournemouth, I formed my first band with Keith, D.I.H (also Distorted in Hindsight). Starting the year after,  and properly in 1998 we produced a host of singles / albums over the next twelve years or so

For those curious, its here to download for free / stream - https://andynproductions.bandcamp.com/album/demo-two-dih-the-silence-of-her-wings-1999)


No comments:

Post a Comment