Tuesday 30 May 2023

Substack

 








(Image from the Verge)


 A few of you know I have started a substack page recently - https://andyn.substack.com/ and intend to publish a variety of flash fiction, prose, maybe bits of plays and other bits and pieces over the following few months. 

Going forward, this will be where I will be publishing a lot of my own material (excluding material in magazines, journals etc) excluding Haikus and the odd poem which will keep appearing on here and also Write Out Loud.

Plan for this to allow me to highlight more of my work which currently is heading in flash fiction, poetic prose, prose, 40-word flash fiction, odd bits of play and even novellas/novels and exclusive music from Ocean in a Bottle etc / exclusive Podcasts which both Amanda and me will be assisting each other recording /mixing /hosting etc.

I’ll reveal more about the novella when it is ready but I will mean it is looking really promising content-wise and while total fiction has lots of personal settings etc which helps it feels really close to my heart and in an ideal world I would like to share a segment (maybe a Chapter, maybe more) once a month in-between everything else.  

No comments:

Post a Comment