Friday 28 June 2024

New Podcast, New Radio appearance and new Romance story Publication

 












Busy week (sorry to all for not plugging this before) trying to get a new job (which I think is now in the bag but more on that another day)


First up, a bit of Prose (Mostly) of mine called 'The Horses' which is set at Shepley Woods where Amanda and me live was broadcast on Hannah's Bookshelf on Midsummer Special 3 minute series last Saturday - this can be streamed - I'm on in the 1/2 half

https://www.mixcloud.com/Hannahs_Bookshelf/hannahs-bookshelf-midsummer-special-22062024/

Second up, I was featured on the Prolific Pulse Podcast

with the lovely Lisa (Thanks Lisa) which can be seen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkNQsHW4hs


Lastly, something new and a big surprise to me too on Monday this week, I wrote my first Romance story called 'Leave your Cowboy Hat on' (its not quite as raunchy as it sounds LOL) and it went and got picked up by a magazine called "Micromance Magazine" within 48 hours. 

I am still stunned a little over this LOL. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment