Wednesday 31 March 2021

#NaPoWriMo 2021 - Haiku of Life (1972 and 1973) / Introduction

 










1972


In a incubator

you spent your first six weeks

struggling to breath.


(When I was born in 1972, it was touch and go for the 3 months

I was going to live)


1973


Crying you didn’t stop

when you saw an Elephant

that very first time.


(Growing up I always had a love of going to the Zoo, although the first time nearly put that to bed)


*

(Here we go again guys with the start of a journey where I will be writing a haiku about every year of my life. As I am 48 and will be turning 49 during it, there will be some days where I write two and I will also putting footnotes of other NaPoWriMo blogs I am enjoying and other bits as it happens. Enjoy the ride and any comments – let me know)


No comments:

Post a Comment