Monday 20 September 2021

Youtube Playlists

 








Hi all;

A few people have being asking about some of my playlists on my Youtube Page.

Some of them of course are my poetry performances and some are rare music by acts I like these.

These are the following (Some are more updated than others in case you are interested in going through them)

Mark Kozelek / Red House Painters / Sun Kil Moon - live covers and rare live versions

Burial  (Rare and unreleased)

Easterhouse and related projects

Amanda Steel (Now Amanda Nicholson - Performance videos)

The Chameleons (Rare and unreleased)

A Means to an End (My last band which fused poetry and song)

From Inner Room to Outer Space (My Mix series)

Speak Easy (The Spoken Word Open Mic Night I co-run on Zoom archive)

Andy N (My Poetry Live videos)

Wrestle Up (Wrestling Podcast)

No comments:

Post a Comment