Sunday 22 February 2015

Latest Blog Updates and New Blogs


Pre University Scribbles

A few of you I have recently moved house and upon a archive of files discovered at my parents I discovered a full archive of poetry wrote pre university.

Some of it is truly horrific but some of them are quite nice and although I wouldn't send them to magazines, they deserve publication on a blog.


University Scribbles

As above, a second archive which I was more aware of was work done at university plays, stories, sketches all kinds of things.

Some of these I will certainly return to but thought you would like to see some of them also.

Ghost Story II

The first piece as a prologue is now live on Ghost Story II. There will be a second in March but the piece properly begins in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment