Thursday 3 August 2017

From the Diabetic Ward on hold for now.. and forthcoming books due in 2017 (Autumn / Winter)

A few of may have noticed I haven’t talked about what was scheduled to be my third full length book ‘From the Diabetic Ward’ for quite some time.

This doesn’t mean that the book is abandoned. This is far from the case. It just more likely to surface in either 2018 or 2019 and will be closer to the vision that is closer to the way it should have been.

This doesn’t mean either I have stopped writing. Personal problems creeped into my life in April to June shortly after withdrawing from the deal to work with Goya Press (which I could write a lot about but that is not the place or the time and also caused the withdrawal of the reissue of the End of Summer) in April and then finishing Ghost Story IV.

Thankfully now things are somewhat calmer, I have been very busy writing a few novellas and my autobiography (which I will talk about over Autumn and Winter of 2017 and 2018 in more depth). Before all of that however, I am currently writing the first books (both of which are poetry but very different poetry) of two series – Werewolf Moon and The Barbarians of the Wall. Both have been coming for quite time and will be out over Autumn / early Winter of this year. (Extracts to follow).

I am proud of both of these and in 2018 and 2019, will certainly be carrying them both into Books 2 and who knows maybe beyond and other projects.

I have been working hard on my writing and can't wait to show you all the fruits from this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment