Wednesday 28 August 2019

Spoken Label - Christmas album (Poetry and Spoken word wanted)













Since its creation at the start of 2016, Spoken Label (my informal Podcast chat series) has maintained its focus to record and release sessions, on an almost weekly basis with local writers and artists and beyond, collecting informal chats about their work and where it came from and if they wish, then providing them with a chance to share some examples of their work.

Although this series will be ongoing for the rest of this year and hopefully next year, from 31st August 2019 Spoken Label, as a special project (hopefully ongoing yearly) is aiming to put together by a poetry / spoken word album on the theme of Christmas, by various poets and writers. Submissions can be made in mp3, m4 and wav etc and can be emailed to Andy N at aen1mpo@yahoo,co.uk and has a closing date of 02 December 2019.

I can do some recordings viva Skype and Facebook and on the telephone (maybe in person too depending on distance), but it is best to check for  availability, if you are struggling to record.

The completed album will go live on Spoken Label's page at spokenlabel.bandcamp.com at the beginning of December 2019. All proceedings will be divided among two charities (details of which will be announced later).

3 comments:

  1. I would like to be a part of this should I send you written work first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be a part of this should I send you written work first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me please and let's chat. If I know you or your work, I'll likely just ask for the mp3

    ReplyDelete