Thursday 24 February 2022

The art in trying to find the right Podcast (Part 7)

 













I wasn't planning to do a part 7 in this series of terrible pitches to Podcasts but this one came through before on Matchmaker.fm to my Book Review Reading in Bed Podcast I do with my wife, Amanda and it was frankly so bad I thought it deserved to be shamed straight away.

Reading in Bed for those who don't know is a Book Review Podcast which is now in it's 5th year and does fairly well, and I know for a fact on Matchmaker.fm it tells people quite clearly what we do and this gentleman didn't bother reading it and just sent this through. I won't name him, and have removed a few of his personal details and other bits and piecesbut I am sure if you are interested you will be able to find him.

We won't be that's for sure in particular when it starts off with literally as you'll see 'Reading time: approximately 1min 45seconds' and gets worse as it goes along. 

It's not even like it is a attempt to be tailored to be talking about a Book he wants to have reviewed.

I also think he'll do well to get any bookings from this to be honest. 

Reading time: Approximately 1min 45seconds Real joy and real happiness stay with you, through the difficult times in life.

Joy is very important because it is one of the antidotes to mental fog. Mental fog affects everything you do in this life, even your ability to Sing In Public.

Many things contribute to mental fog. To include, but not limited to: fear, doubt, anxiety, faulty planning, faulty goal setting, Unforgiveness, perfectionism, pride, self-guilt, lust, jealousy, trust issues, accepting the mental fog of others, etc. I would like to be a guest on your show, and talk to you about my upcoming character training exercise, Singing In Public.

You might be thinking, this has absolutely nothing to do with me or my niche. But this is not so, because mental fog will even affect your performance on your podcast. Please remember this, life is only going to get more difficult. If you want to still do a good job with your podcast, in the middle of the difficult times; bitterness and fear free, you will need help preparing your character to handle the difficult times. What value will I bring to you and your guest?? I will talk about getting rid of mental fog. Your performance on your podcast is at stake. I will also talk about preparing your character, so that you can endure the difficult times in life, with joy.

What Else?? One way to prepare your character is to sing in public. It will help you gain joy and more comprehensively overcome fear. It is not wise to cater this message specifically to you. 

There I will post things that will help you build trust with me. I hope this message helped you learn one thing, joy is an antidote to mental fog. Joy must be earned though, through intense training and character preparation.

Corona virus was a sample of the journey ahead. It is going to be a tough one. Get your character prepared for the tough times.

Book me as a guest; I’m eager to help you get prepared. Please don’t give up on life. I need you to keep moving forward.”



No comments:

Post a Comment