Sorry for the quietness but as always my life has been busy over the past month or two mostly sorting out my engagement do with Cathy.
However, have found time to squeeze in the following:
1) My project with Amanda Silbernagel has been a little quiet as I know Amanda has been busy. However we are working on a remix which I hope to share next few weeks.
2) Aside from a un-announced appearance at my engagement do, a means to an end have been quiet apart from doing 30 minutes at a night called words v music at the beginning of April. Next gig for me which will be another full set will happen at Open Mind at the end of June (More details to follow)
3) Throughout April, as part of Napwimo (National Poetry writing month) I did a poem a day on this blog (http://30poemsin30days2013.blogspot.co.uk/) and printed them in a low key book (http://www.lulu.com/shop/andy-n/30-poems-in-30-days-2013/paperback/product-20998224.html) . Over this month I am hoping to get some time to sit down and start revising some of these.
4) Guitar and Verse in May was a little quiet maybe, but it didn’t hide the quality of the acts on the open mike and also the excellent headline sets by my buddy in A Means to an End, Petrova Fairhust and a excellent new band Blue Zen. I did two poems on the night ‘Edge of the world with Billy McKenzie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvQ-ONu0gTo) and Final Poem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg9yvabhYxU). I am next performing at Write out Loud, Stockport next week and then at the end of the month (last Thursday) a charity reading for a gent called John Dawson as a fundraiser for Parkinson’s disease.
5) Hopefully too, I will find time to return to my novel ‘the past’ among all this too.