Thursday 14 November 2013

The End of Summer - delay














Sadly my next book ‘the end of summer’ has hit a delay folks.

It won’t be out now until 2014 I think now.

This isn’t because I have hit a writers block or anything like that. The book itself is pretty well wrote aside from one final piece I have in my thoughts need a final re-drafting but it kinda made sense with Christmas approaching to leave it until Christmas itself when I can then finally look at it what to do next with it.

In the meantime, while The End of Summer takes a well deserved break other projects are bubbling along nicely.

As always including hopefully a split book with another writer and a play with two other writers.

Next week or two, I will hope to share something from the book previously unpublished.


Hope you are having a nice Winter guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment