Tuesday 3 August 2021

Mark Kozelek (Red House Painters / Sun Kil Moon) rare music

 













Although I am not particularly happy with some of the news reports going round regarding Mark Kozelek (Red House Painters / Sun Kil Moon) and so called treatment of some of his fans, I still remain a fan of most of his earlier / right up to the last few years of his music by himself, Red House Painters and Sun Kil Moon.

Clearing out some files from a old, old laptop fairly recently, I came across a nice sized folder of live covers - some of which he hasn't recorded and in the light of simply letting fans hear them, I have decided to put them up on a playlist on my Youtube channel.

I will be releasing some other live material on there (Not full concerts) over time on this playlist also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1QkIL_Rv8&list=PLQ2XfOogTGj3gc7QKFFjIr2_ynwxYX7aM

No comments:

Post a Comment